DraftKings 2019 Millionaire Maker Recaps
Every week in 2019 we’ll update this post with our newest recaps and the winner’s lineups. Generally the updates happen on Wednesdays during the NFL Regular season.
Subscribe to our email list to make sure you have the recaps as soon as they are posted!
- TopCorner won with 281.36 points
- He entered 31 lineups.
- Great week for touts/sharks/pros
- 169 to cash
- Best possible lineup 340.16 points
- Mushtaqlatifi won with 231.12 points
- He entered 3 lineups
- This was the first time he ever made any money in the Milly Maker!
- Gameflow driven strategy
- Patrick Mahomes is the GOAT
- Demarcus Robinson was little used but ended up being quite the pick.
- Injuries hurt
- Brees, Johnson, and James Conner hurt some pro lineups.
- 150.26 to cash
- Best possible lineup 282.32 points
- Patriot’s D anyone?
- Hishboo won with 275.7 points
- He max entered 150 lineups
- No Barkley in any
- Not a lot of people felt like paying up for him ~5% did
- Stacks RB with DST more than most
- 163.36 to cash
- Best possible lineup 321.54 points
- 2018 Week 17 Milly Maker winner Giantsquid does well
- He paid up for McCaffrey and filled in the rest with majority cheaper QB’s
- Player pool focused player and not constraints driven (he still stacks though)
- Ending goes less risky but still TE heavy
- Treated Burkhead and Carson almost the same as Giantsquid
End of the Recaps
- After a lot of thought, I’ve decided not to continue the recaps
- In the article I tell you why and share some ratings I created on DFS
Thank you for reading the recaps! I appreciate all your readership and that you signed up for the email list.
Best of luck in DFS and your life!